Monday, June 18, 2007

WARNING! Depressing post...


Cute pic of Adam and Dan of CC taken at Sundance couple years ago...He wasn't very happy 'bout it, but he still let me snap it! Thanks Adam (and Dan)
BOOORRRREEEEDDDD in the land of the boring people!!! I tried to go find something to do tonight, but there isn't one thing to do here! I'm so hatin' C-town right now! I'm a plant without water. I'm a car without oil. I'm a brain without stimulation. I'm a city without lights. I'm a thunderstorm without the rain. As Adam Duritz of Counting Crows says, "I wish this was a small world, cuz I'm lonely for a big town."

4 comments:

a.k.a. Brady said...

I wouldn't call it depressing instead I would call it Screaming For Anything To Do!

The Lords Angel said...

I sooooooo relate! At least you have mountains around to comfort you and people all have more than 4 teeth! What do you call 32 Oklahomans in a McDonalds's? ..........A full set of teeth!!!!! LMAO!!!

Miss you...love you...XXXOOOXXX

desertgirl said...

I miss you all too! I guess there is something to be said about family being 'round, even if we annoy each other sometimes. Friends (or lack of) don't help much. I love the teeth joke!
And true, I am screaming for something to do, but 'round here people think I'm depressed if I complain...weird eh?

Nevaeh said...

Ahh that's a great song. I'm sorry you are bored down there. I'd tell you something I did but then you'd be more depressed. hehe Hang in there!