Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And I don't even speak a lick of it!

I had a dream last night...You're probably thinking, "So? So did I." But you have to understand, this was a very "real" dream, and here's the kicker...it was completely in French! I don't speak any French at all! I was speaking French and my family was speaking French fluently! It was so cool. I woke up remembering most of it, so I'll give you the run down, but mind you, I don't have any idea what was being said, I only know what I "saw".
It was snowing and I was trying to get somewhere, though I can't remember where. My second oldest brother was in a European-type hotel room asleep. I went out and spoke to European cab drivers to get wherever I was going in the city and when I got back to the hotel room, my second youngest brother was asleep on the hotel bed, but the other brother had gone somewhere.
I know it's not a great dream, but for me it was awesome!

4 comments:

Lord said...

What a crock. I can't believe i wasn't in your dream. i am usually in everybodies dreams that is why I am so tired during the day!

Lord said...

Go to ,y blog and check out one of my angels blogs. It is lame but she is just starting out!

a.k.a. Brady said...

Wi Wi I loves ze hockeeey! French Canadian? Wait I was the one asleep.

The question you have to ask is, was I dreaming in French or English in your dream about me sleeping while everyone spoke French?

Anonymous said...

In your dreams, will I ever speak French.

I tried it once. Beautiful language, French. It's like learning Greek.