Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New year, now what continued...

I really appreciated the comments on the former post "New year, now what?". I thought they were interesting and while I've been giving some thought to the school situation, the comments helped me realize things from different aspects. I feel that I want my college degree, not just for society, but for myself. It is something that I have wanted for about five years, and it is something that I've put a lot of time and money into as well. My dilemma comes in the form of wanting a degree from a university, that I can be proud to say I attended, and successfully getting a major that I will also be proud of. Hopefully the direction I'm thinking of heading is going to fulfill those needs. Right now, I am keeping that stuff to myself, but I will definitely keep you all updated.

No comments: