Saturday, July 14, 2007

A peek at my free time...

Playing the guitar is turning out to be really soothing. It is the reason I come home from work; it's the reason I get up in the morning; it's the reason I have no social life. I know this may be an obsession, but I guess at the very least it's a healthy one. I can't forget the reason I have the guitar though, which is thanks to my mom. She gave it to me when I moved and I really have appreciated it. All those lonely days/nights have been filled with the sounds of sketchy singing and even sketchier-sounding guitar chords. It's lots of fun and I've gotten help from my bro' too. It's funny 'cause whenever I play to my friends, they seem really impressed. I think it's cute how nice they are to me about my playing, but I think they enjoy it too (deep down, waayy deep down)! Once I get a little better, I'll play for ya'all! Till then...I'll keep practicing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way down insi-ide! Wait that's Led Zeppelin. I can't wait to hear you!

Nevaeh said...

I think it is so cool you are finally learning to play the geetar! I can't wait to hear some Nirvana or a little Gypsy Kings hehe!