Sunday, July 29, 2007

Moving on up?

I'm moving out of C-town soon, so I guess that is reason enough for the "cosmos" to send endless friends my way. I've haven't hung out with anyone for at least a month, then suddenly this week I made two new friends, (girls!), go figure, not to mention their friends they've introduced me to. All instant friends. I met one girl that is my age, then went out with her where I met the other girl. So friendly, nice, they give me hugs and it feels like I've known them forever.
Secondly, I get a text out of the blue today from a guy I sorted dated when he lived here. He's coming to visit in October; I haven't spoken to him in at least two months! I also met a guy that is from Eugene, Oregon, and I feel bad that I decided not to date cause I'm moving, but wow, he's cute, 29 years old, a fireman, and cute. Oh yeah, said that. There are a few other examples of friends calling me, etc., that I had to turn a few down just to have some alone time! (I know, I'm never satisfied.) So my gosh....I can't help but think...what changed? My attitude about what I am attracting because I'm happy I'm moving, and people are picking up on those feelings, or what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where yo movin to?

Anonymous said...

Don't move back home or even close to Salt lake City. Stay away! Stay away! You will not be happy. Fly here to Texas, I will pay for it. Live with me for awhile and go to the local college or get a job. Anything is better than moving back to SLC.

Nevaeh said...

I know it's boring in good ol C town but come on! There has to be something worth talking about!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is getting booorrrrriiinnnggg! Post some more. The Lord commands it!!