Friday, May 25, 2007

Healing waters

As a self-proclaimed hippie, I tend to "seek out" interesting places in nature to just sit and think. I found this creek last summer and couldn't wait until this summer so that I could go sit on the rock in the water, (you can see it in the pic, it's the rock on the right), and soak up the morning sun. It's hard to see from the picture, but it is very fast-running this time of year, but will become a trickle later in the season. I'm sure the locals 'round here wonder, "What's that crazy red-head want with sittin' in a dearned river", but I don't think I could even explain it to them if they asked. You just have to experience it to know...

3 comments:

Lord said...

Your weird!!!!!

You are not a real red head!!!!!

I hope you are careful if that water is up and running fast i don't want my "red" haired sister to drown just for a moment of hippiness.

desertgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a.k.a. Brady said...

Hey weirdo who let you out?

Sitting on a darned rock in the river, someone aught to tan yer hide!