Monday, March 31, 2008

More thoughts and words

People who think too much before they act don't act too much.

The above is an excerpt from Where is Joe Merchant?
By Jimmy Buffett

Those words really made me think when I first read them. It seems that sometimes we think things through so thoroughly that we end up not acting upon anything that we've dreamt of, planned on, or set as a goal, because we think of all of the consequences. For me, I tend to think of what people will think of me. I'm very indecisive, and I find myself running in circles of indecision until I end up not acting on any choice. Thinking and thinking and thinking until I think myself right out of everything. Like right now, I can't decide on a way to wrap up this post...so for now, I'll leave it frayed at the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nevaeh said...

Hehe. You are funny! I have a hard time deciding when to wrap up a post too. You just need a little encouragement and that is what I'm here for! :)